Brightside Academy is hiring Lead Teachers in the Cleveland Area!!!
We are seeking a Lead Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct preschool-aged children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
Requirements: Minimum of an Associates’ degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or related field (child development, special education, elementary education or human service field); or Career Pathways Level 3.
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills