Are you passionate about early childhood education? Do you enjoy teaching children? Are you customer service minded? If so, then you will want to contact us! Brightside Academy Ohio is looking for Assistant Teachers to join our team. The Assistant Teacher provides and maintains a positive and appropriate educational program that meets the social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs of the children within their care.
Assistant Teacher Responsibilities:
- Design & implement high quality educational programming in the classroom
- Supervision of children
- Engagement of children
- Ensure welcoming, organized and clean classroom
- Weekly planning
Successful Assistant Teacher Candidates Will Have:
- Valid High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in an Early Childhood setting
- College credits/CDA preferred, but not required
Successful Assistant Teacher Candidates Will Be:
- Positive in their demeanor
- A good listener
- Detail oriented
- A team player!
- Comprehensive health insurance package
- Generous PTO
- Continuing Education Stipends
- Company celebrations
- No weekend work required!
Job Type: Full-time