Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SilverCrest Properties is currently recruiting for a Full Time Maintenance Technician at our Brightondale Senior Community in New Brighton, MN.
Facilities Maintenance Technician position provides an excellent opportunity to grow in a career in facilities maintenance! Work with preventative maintenance program, work order systems, boilers, circulating pumps, plumbing and electrical. Opportunity to obtain a boilers license.
- Performing quality checks and minor repairs on HVAC, air conditioning, plumbing and electrical systems
- Completing work orders meeting the needs of the residents
- Maintain building grounds
- Completing apartment turns
- Checking and responding to security and safety issues
- Overseeing and assisting vendor/contractors
- Assist with set-up and take down for special events
- Work as part of the on-call rotation
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm
Why You Should Apply:
- All Hourly Employees are eligible for #DailyPay on their first day
- SilverCrest offers a wonderful benefits package including medical with free virtual and in home visits for minor and regular healthcare needs, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off and 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- SilverAdvantage Employee Recognition Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Use of Community Fitness Center
- Join a company recognized by its employees as a Star Tribune Top Workplace in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021!
- Legal and Identity Theft protection
- Opportunity for advancement within our growing communities
What's important to our Community:
- We are looking for a high energy, engaged candidate that will fit in with our culture of providing exceptional customer service.
- High school diploma or GED
- Training in mechanical and electrical, and/or related fields
- At least two years' experience in a maintenance capacity.
- Experience working in a senior living community preferred
- Candidate must be self-motivated, reliable, an excellent communicator and able to work as a team player.
Who we are:
At SilverCrest Properties we have been focused on the development and management of senior living communities in Minnesota since 1986. We hold a strong position in this rapidly growing industry which includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. We manage 8 communities, 1717 apartments and serve 2100 residents. Our R.E.S.P.E.C.T. philosophy combined with a focus on wellness and fine dining sets us apart in the industry.
SilverCrest Properties requires the ability to pass a criminal background and drug test to qualify for employment. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Brightondale Senior Community
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Real EstateView all jobs at Brightondale Senior Community