Financial Advisor Development Program
Openings in Batavia, NY
Brighton Securities Financial Advisor Development Program is for individuals with a strong desire to succeed, a background in sales, and who are ready to build a wealth management practice The program is designed to maximize the success of its participants. Each trainee is paired with a mentor who, along with other experienced professionals at the firm, is committed to developing trainees into thriving financial advisors. Brighton Securities is committed to providing the top Financial Advisor Development Program in Rochester. Here’s how you’ll succeed:
· Study for and pass FINRA exams, with our help and guidance
· Hit the ground running with extensive and detailed training modules
· Learn wealth management from Brighton’s industry-leading team
· Meet with your mentor for training and guidance on prospecting and marketing
You’ll be a full-time financial advisor, seeking, building and maintaining client relationships daily,and developing a base of knowledge and experience of financial markets. Our team and partners will boost your confidence and productivity as you learn the business from the inside out. At Brighton Securities, we are all committed to your success. All candidates in the Financial Advisor Training Program can expect:
· Base salary with bonus potential throughout the program
· Benefits package including medical/dental insurance options and 401(k)/profit-sharing
· Guided lessons covering a variety of investment and sales related topics
· Personal marketing budget awarded by the firm to help you grow your personal brand
· Outstanding back office team dedicated to supporting your success
· A viable business plan for growing your practice
Successful completion of the Brighton Securities Financial Advisor Training Program can lead to a satisfying, lifelong financial services career. Ready to trade your job for a career? Contact us today.
· Our top trainees typically earn a 6-figure income within 3 years
· 40% of our successful trainees are equity partners in the firm
· Our program is 5x better than industry averages in graduating successful financial advisors
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree, and we have a strong preference for a track record of proven sales success. Our ideal candidate will also possess the following attributes:
· Self-motivated / self-disciplined character and an entrepreneurial spirit
· A confident and engaging presence
· A commitment to putting the client first, always
Trainees will undergo rigorous preparation to become registered with FINRA and pass Series 7, 66, and SIE exams within the first 10 weeks of hire.
Great work environment that offers career advancement opportunities, autonomy, and a highly competitive pay/commission structure.
Founded in 1969, Brighton Securities is an independent, employee-owned financial services firm headquartered in Rochester, NY with branch offices throughout Upstate NY, Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, and New Mexico. We use a client-focused approach to delivering wealth management and financial services that include: Financial Planning, Saving Strategies, Insurance Solutions, Estate Planning, Tax Planning & Preparation, Corporate Services and Modeled Investment Portfolios powered by Brighton Securities Capital Management. Why work with us? We are consistently recognized for being a top 100 company AND a top workplace in Rochester! For more information, http://www.brightonsecurities.com. COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY Brighton Securities believes in equal opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Brighton Securities will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Brighton SecuritiesBatavia, NY
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Financial Advisor Development Program jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.