Client Service Associate (CSA)
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
The Client Service Associate will work and will serve as a point of contact within the Client Service Operations Team and provide support for our Financial Advisors with client-advisor centric administrative support. You will work in support of the appropriate Financial Advisor and be responsible for supporting high-level financial advisor-client communications and relationship building and monitoring across all lines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process client and advisor requests on trading and services platform as well as with outside entities, including follow-up.
- Act as back-up to Financial Advisor to open accounts on trading and services platform.
- Maintain relevant knowledge of required forms and supporting documents, Firm best practices, and general compliance regulations.
- Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date.
- Research and effectively communicate answers to client and advisor requests.
- Complete forms for clients to sign.
- Prepare, scan and attach documents to the server.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with co-workers at Brighton Securities, Account Service Associates at First Clearing, clients, mutual fund wholesalers and outside vendors in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Furnish information to Tax Dept. and Operations for completion of tax returns and collecting tax prep fees.
- Compose and prepare client correspondence.
- Anticipate and respond to problems proactively, efficiently and flexibly.
- Proactively initiate, develop and implement procedures and procedural improvements with an eye to efficiency, technology and client service.
- Set up and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Proactively participate in firm initiatives and events
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company's discretion.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
Education: Bachelor or Associate Degree required.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): None required. Series 7 and 66 Licenses preferred. Options available to become Series Licensed.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
· Knowledge of financial services industry
· Expert familiarity with MS Office products
· Knowledge and use of scanners, printers, and multi-line telephones
· Exceptional interpersonal and client service communication written and verbal skills
· Organized, efficient, and focused ability to work within a structure/process-oriented environment
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Employer HSA Contribution
- 401k Employer Match
- Paid Volunteer Days
- & More
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
3+ years preferred
Special Information (Travel required, physical requirements, on-call schedules, and so on):
This position may occasionally require overtime work.
Chief Administrative Officer
At Brighton Securities, we’ll be there every step of the way serving as a confident, trusted partner and friend. We'll celebrate all your career milestones by helping our financial professionals and advisors develop and execute personalized, strategic business plans tailored to support them at every career stage – helping them build their business to ensure the lifestyle they desire. Brighton Securities is owned, operated, and driven exclusively by our financial advisors. It’s our goal to that we continue to work with our financial advisors so they can become equity partners in our firm. As part of that mission, our dedicated marketing team works with each of our advisors to craft a personalized marketing campaign individualized to assist with providing financial solutions to both our current and future clients.
It’s our mission to help our Client Service Operation and Business Operation team members, who are passionate about supporting our clients and assisting our financial professionals, grow and develop their professional skills and enrich their careers.
As your trusted partner, we will always advocate for your success. Brighton Securities was named to the 2021 Rochester Chamber of Commerce's Top 100 Companies. Brighton Securities has been named a Top Workplace by the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle since 2014. For more information, visit www.brightonsecurities.com.
Great work environment that offers career advancement opportunities, autonomy, and a highly competitive pay/commission structure.
Founded in 1969, Brighton Securities is an independent, employee-owned financial services firm headquartered in Rochester, NY with branch offices throughout Upstate NY, Florida, Ohio, North Carolina, and New Mexico. We use a client-focused approach to delivering wealth management and financial services that include: Financial Planning, Saving Strategies, Insurance Solutions, Estate Planning, Tax Planning & Preparation, Corporate Services and Modeled Investment Portfolios powered by Brighton Securities Capital Management. Why work with us? We are consistently recognized for being a top 100 company AND a top workplace in Rochester! For more information, http://www.brightonsecurities.com. COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITY Brighton Securities believes in equal opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Brighton Securities will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
1703 Monroe AvenueRochester, NY
Get fresh Client Service Associate (CSA) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.