Why Work at Brighton Schools Folsom And Granite Bay
Family oriented, incredible team environment!
School and Company Overview
A BRIGHT FUTURE
We want to provide an academic, enrichment, and social experience for each person at Brighton that enriches their lives now and in the future. By encouraging each student, staff member and parent to shine, be their best daily, we believe we are creating a positive and rich history to our school and a legacy for all who have been here.
FOR OUR CHILDREN
We believe that each child is unique and should be treated as an intelligent individual. We believe that each child has talents and potential, which will enrich the lives of each member of the classroom community. We believe in providing an environment, which allows each and every child the opportunity to explore their world in a way that is comfortable and interesting for them. We know that all children have different interests, strengths, and styles of learning. We respect that each child has a different background, family unit, culture and view of the world in which they live. We believe it is our job to provide a loving, developmentally appropriate, engaging atmosphere, which fosters self-esteem and relationships as well as a solid foundation for a true love of learning.
FOR OUR FAMILIES
Our passion for everything we do is based upon supporting the health, happiness and “Peace of Mind” we provide for each of our children and their families. We know that parents are our partners in the care, education, and development of their child. We believe in, and support, their vital role in the home and as members of our family. We value the differences, beliefs, and ideas of parents and strive to support those beliefs. We believe in developing solid, long-term relationships with our families, thereby creating an atmosphere of trust, honesty, respect and true adoration.
FOR OUR STAFF
We believe that our customers, staffs, and schools make up our “family” unit. We believe in building a staff from committed, educated and experienced individuals. We believe in educators who are passionate about their desire to teach and who constantly strive to make their classrooms a wondrous place for their students. We believe in continuing professional development, performance accountability, and mentorship. We believe in a Team-Based structure at every level, supported by administrators who work for their staff. We know that our staff shapes our future, that their talents shape our lives and their devotion creates the family we have today!
• To instill a sense of autonomy, capability and positive self- image in each child
• To create an environment rich in opportunities for each child to learn from exploration, creativity, discovery, and challenges
• To create mini classroom communities within the school community; a family that includes our children and their families, our staff and their families
• To provide our children with educators who delight in developing one on one relationships with each student, who excel in using a variety of effective teaching strategies, who deliver consistent quality of care and who are the ultimate role models for behavior and interactions
• To provide curricula for the academic, social, emotional and physical development of each child
• ensure that each situation or environment presented is age and developmentally appropriate for our students
• To constantly grow and learn as a school and a staff so we may always provide the best in care, education, and employment for those in our family