At Brighton Hospice we believe in providing the best patient focused care! We provide the best patient care by investing in our team members that allows our team to grow personally and professionally. If you’re interested in joining our amazing team that is focused on patient care and helping others than we’re interested in you!
Here are a few details of what you’ll need to be successful at Brighton:
- Must have active CNA license.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Valid Driver's License
- Auto Insurance
- Provides hands on personal care and household to include making of beds services as assigned by the RN.
- Perform simple procedures as an extension of Nursing services.
- Performs nursing tasks delegated by RN in accordance with agency policy and the rules of the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Provides assistance patient’s in ambulation or exercises,
- Provides assistance in administering medications that are ordinarily self-administered.
- Prepare and submit documentation of observations, findings, and services provided to patients in accordance with the patient care plan and agency policy.
- The certified nursing aide may supervise the patient's self-administration of medication.
Why Work Here?Our mission at Brighton Hospice is to provide the best physical, emotional, and spiritual care for our patients and their families.
Great benefits and Amazing company culture!