Brighton Center, Inc. is a private non-profit community-based organization with the mission to create opportunities for individuals and families to reach self-sufficiency through family support services, education, employment and leadership. We are looking for an individual to work in an organization that helps its customers become self-sufficient. We currently have a Full-Time opportunity for an individual who would like to make a career in a not-for-profit organization.
- Conducting Case Management to include but not limited to Intakes and orientation into the program
- Making referrals when appropriate
- Tracking monthly outcomes
- Facilitate classes with program curriculum
- maintain appropriate case records
- HS diploma or GED a must
- BA/BS in a related field preferred
- CADC or Certified Peer Support Specialist preferred
- Knowledge of substance use disorders and recovery a plus
Salary: $11.38 - $13.34 hourly (non-exempt)
To the qualified candidate we offer:
Medical and Dental Insurance
FSA Medical & FSA
Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
403(b) with up to 6% match
Paid holidays, vacation and sick time.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
No Calls Please
Apply for this Position