Campus Director / Enrollment and Academic
Our growing organization is a group of unique private schools providing one teacher to one student instructor for 6th to 12th-grade students. The personalization and flexibility of our offering attract students dissatisfied with or unsuccessful in the traditional public school model and maximizes the student's academic potential. Students who have successfully graduated from our program have been prepared for college and meaningful careers for more than two decades. Currently, we offer academic programs in seven states.
We are actively seeking an established, innovative, and inspiring leader who displays developed problem-solving and operations management skills for our new markets. The right candidate exhibits a dedicated passion for serving students, families, and teachers. The chosen leader will be responsible for the growth, academic, and fiscal health of the assigned campus(es).
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Build partnerships within the community with professionals and educators by sharing common goals for students' success
- Educate parents about our academic services and achievements
- Personalize student programs that propose solutions for families and students
- Build and maintain a balanced staff to meet the need of our students
- Supervise, evaluate, and coach school staff
- Foster a professional, productive, and positive culture for students, staff, families, and co-workers.
- Ensure evidence-based academic growth and student and family satisfaction
Summary of Requirements:
- Dynamic, charismatic, entrepreneurial leadership
- Minimal of Bachelor's degree, higher preferred
- Sales, enrollment, admissions success: 3 years or more
- Managerial experience: 3 years or more
- Outstanding time management and organizational goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstration of growth
Please submit your resume for further information
Job Type: Full-time with benefits
Physical presence on the campus and/or corporate office is required as it is part of the essential function of the job. The particular job duties of this position may change based upon the needs of Brightmont Academy. Additional administrative duties may be assigned at the discretion of the supervisor. Brightmont Academy reserves the right to amend and change the responsibilities to meet its operational needs.
Brightmont Academy is an equal opportunity employer. Our intent is to recruit, hire, train, and all persons in all job groups in accordance with the law, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, national origin, sexual preference, or any other protected status.
Powered by JazzHR