An independent folding carton packaging firm is seeking an experience folding carton sales executive living between Hartford and Boston.
You will work from your home office and prospect for new business within an assigned territory.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated success in sourcing and securing new business
- 3+ years of outside B2B sales experience acquiring new accounts in the folding carton industry
- Knowledge of flexographic and lithographic printing
- The ability to cover an area that will include CT, NYC, and northern NJ
- The ability to HUNT. This is a Business Development position
- Knowledge of Food and Consumer Products markets
- No non-compete that would prevent or limit them from selling folding cartons in the target area
The company would expect first year's sales to hit $500,000. In return, they will provide a base salary of between $65-$85K and a commission rate of 2% up to $1MM in yearly sales. 3% commission for sales of over $1MM. In addition, they will pay a bonus for the first 8 quarters (two years), typically $2,500 per quarter if you meet your sales goals, which is dependent on the candidate and any business they can bring with them. This goal will be determined as part of the job offer. Automobile allowance.