Behavioral Support Counselor
- Medical , Retirement
At Brighter, Stronger Foundation, we are always looking for talented and passionate people to join our growing team!
Therapeutic Behavioral Support Counselor (Direct Care Worker)
Our Mission, Values, and Culture
Brighter, Stronger Foundation is a leading behavioral health, and autism service provider offering an array of outpatient and community services to individuals across the state of Maryland. We are committed to innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, and community partner organizations.
Brighter, Stronger Foundation can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best but also rewards it! We offer plenty of opportunities to grow. We have been a leader and trailblazer in the behavioral health industry for over a decade.
The Therapeutic Behavioral Support Counselor will provide individual or group treatment for youth ages 4 to 21 using individualized defined treatment plans. They will implement treatment programs (behavioral, life skills, social skills, communication, self-help, play skills) under the direct supervision of a Master's level supervisor, collect data on target behaviors, and meet with supervisors regularly.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum age of 18
- Access to reliable transportation and a valid driver's license with no more than 2 points.
- Must be willing to drive 15 passenger van
- Must have a satisfactory CJIS report.
- High School diploma required, AA in psychology, social work or therapeutic recreation or a related field preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Desire for continued learning opportunities, and willingness to embrace instruction.
- Must present a professional demeanor in accordance with BSF Core Values.
What We Offer
- Direct Admin Support: Dedicated Care Coordination team to complete consultations, match you with clients that fit your expertise.Dedicated admin team handling client coordination, benefits verification,billing,support services and more!
- Flexible Hours: Build and set a schedule that works for you. Telehealth, In-home, Office Setting, or a combination!
- Highly Competitive Compensation Options & Bi-weekly & On-Demand Pay: We offer W2 (Full-time or Part-time),1099
- Health Benefits & Retirement Options: We offer 401-K match and health insurance for all W2 employees (full-time and part-time)
- Customized Caseload: We help you build a caseload of clients to match your desired location and expertise.
- Access to Training and Support: We provide free and low-cost training to our clinical team. You will also have access to all our training resources.
- Technology: We offer an easy, user-friendly platform!
- Office Space & Resources: We offer beautiful, fully furnished therapy offices and resource rooms. Technology to ensure you are efficient and effective!
FLSA and Employment Status
Nonexempt, part-time, variable shift
Brighter, Stronger Foundation is an equal opportunity employer, a drug-free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
All applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, genetic information, marital status, ethnicity, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. By completing this application, you are seeking to join a team of hardworking professionals dedicated to consistently delivering outstanding service to our customers and contributing to the financial success of the organization, its clients, and its employees. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.
Brighter Stronger Foundation LLCEssex, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.