Snow Truck Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Snow Truck Driver to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
• Snow Truck Driver will be responsible for performing all tasks related to snow removal. Shifts are on-call and range from 6 to 12 hours and are often overnight depending on the storm event. May require longer hours for larger storms. The season starts on the first snow fall.
You’d be responsible for:
- Snow Truck Driver will be responsible for performing all tasks related to snow removal, including operating snow, plow and box trucks, ATV plows, snow blowers, snow shovels and e-pokes (salt spreaders).
- Work with Sidewalk-Crews as a team to efficiently and safely complete each assignment. We emphasize high-quality service.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3 years of commercial experience using a plow truck or salt truck
- 3+ years of commercial snow experience using Skid-Steer, Front End Loader, Backhoe, or equivalent vehicles with plows and snow containment boxes
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a valid and clean driver's license with no restrictions (CDL is NOT required)
- Work well under pressure while observing safety guidelines
- Have a smart phone (to download and use our attendance tracker App)
- Have dependable transportation
- You must attend and pass training and a background check
- Able to lawfully work in the USA
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
BrightView Landscape Services
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?