Salt/Plow Truck Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Salt/Plow Truck Driver to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Salt/Plow Truck Driver will be responsible for performing all tasks related to snow removal. Shifts are on-call and range from 6 to 12 hours and are often overnight depending on the storm event. May require longer hours for larger storms. The season starts on the first snow fall.
You’d be responsible for:
- Plowing, clearing snow and salting for several hours at a time, depending on the amount of snowfall, avoid piling on trees, shrubs, fire hydrants or sidewalks
- Reporting any concerns or incidents
- Filling out job sheet as soon as you are finished working each site
- Participate in maintaining a safe and secure work environment for employees and clients by adhering to company safety policies
- Being aware of safety issues or concerns, and report them
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 3 years of commercial experience using a plow truck and/or salt truck
- Physically able to work outside, in freezing, wet weather conditions, wearing proper winter attire
- Ability to lift 50-60 pounds without restriction
- Ability to climb in and out of equipment
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to safely operate equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Have a valid and clean driver's license with no restrictions (CDL is NOT required)
- Work well under pressure while observing safety guidelines
- Have dependable transportation
- You must attend and pass training and a background check
- Able to lawfully work in the USA
Here’s what to know about working here:
Winter Services is a branch of Brightview Snow Services, positioned as a leader in the Snow & Ice Management Industry. Serving clients throughout NJ, NY, PA and CT, our services include pre-treating surfaces, plowing, deicing and complete removal of snow & ice from sites. We use the latest technology and strategies in the snow and ice removal industry.
At Brightview, we are a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we are the nation's leading landscape company we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you are looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match.
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
BrightView Landscape Services
Energy and Environment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?