BrightView Landscape Services San Antonio, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Market Controller to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Market Controller serves as the financial leader of their assigned market. Reporting into the Regional Controller, this is a key accounting and controllership role responsible for all financial accounting and reporting, internal controls, and support of related operating and production systems for the market. Additionally, the role will operate as a support function to the VPGM of the market and the Regional VP of Finance.
The successful candidate will possess strong accounting and financial acumen with the ability to build the accounting and financial capabilities of the market and branches while serving as a leader, mentor and coach for VPGM and branch teams. They will own the accounting and financial management of a 30-50 million dollar market supporting multiple branches with varying levels of size, scope and complexity, and will support the innovation and competitive strategies that enhance the brand and drive profitable revenue growth in the market.
You’d be responsible for:
- Organizing and direct the month end close process across the Market and Branches.
- Enforcing and maintain Branch and Market level internal controls.
- Overseeing and controling of Branch and Market level accounting and working capital, including billing/accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, prepaids & accruals, and Branch and Market property, plant & equipment.
- Leading Branches and Market in developing and managing the budget process.
- Managing and assist Branch teams with Sales reporting.
- Managing and assist Branch teams with P&L forecasting.
- Reviewing Branch financial performance against established goals and standard measures and work with VPGM in developing action plans for improved performance.
- Providing training and coaching to Branch teams and supports the VPGM & Regional VP Finance
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Four year accounting degree – CPA preferred
- Minimum of 2 years previous public accounting experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of Controller or Financial Reporting Manager of similar size market/business required.
- Strong analytical & communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel to perform spreadsheet and financial analysis
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
BrightView Landscape Services
AddressSan Antonio, TX
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at BrightView Landscape Services