Landscape Associate Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Associate Account Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Associate Account Manager (AAM) serves as the primary contact for BrightView clients. They build and sustain long-term relationships, focusing on both client retention and ancillary sales. The Associate Account Manager works with clients within the Senior Account Manager’s portfolio.
You’d be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with customers
- Developing and maintaining a schedule to perform “site walkthroughs” during formal meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met
- Leading and facilitating or assisting in the resolution of customer problems or concerns
- Proactively presenting site enhancement ideas to existing customers
- Ensuring renewals of each assigned account within the customer portfolio
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to sell ancillary services
- Generating referrals from existing client base and communicate to Business Developer
- Developing accurate estimates and takeoffs for both new and existing clients as needed
- Communicating regularly with Production Manager to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded
- Managing service delivery to specified scope of work
- Ensuring branch financial goals met by maintaining acceptable gross margins for both base contract work and ancillary services
- Coordinating consistent and timely site visits with Production Manager
- Participating in branch meetings and assist Senior Account Manager in overall leadership of Client Service Team
- Maintaining satisfactory Accounts Receivable levels
- Coordinating with Branch Administrator to ensure branch databases consistently updated with current client information
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by Branch Leadership
You might be a good fit if you have:
- A minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience in the landscape or service industry
- A minimum of a 2 year degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience in a service industry
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to travel
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
BrightView Landscape Services
Get fresh Landscape CREW Member jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.