CDL Class A Tractor-Trailer Driver w/Tanker Endorsement
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a CDL Class A Driver to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The CDL driver is responsible for operating a tractor-trailer. The driver will report to the office every morning for pre-trip inspections. After inspections the driver is sent to pick up or deliver loads, as needed. The driver must adhere to all Driver Safety and Laws set by the state and BrightView policy. Driver must maintain and organize all daily load tickets. Must adhere to all check in and check out procedures. The driver is required to show up on time and work required days.
You’d be responsible for:
- Operating commercial vehicles to, from and around various job sites
- Performing daily safety and maintenance check on vehicle
- Loading and unloading truck
- Maintaining vehicle to proper safety and cleanliness standards set forth by the company
- Practicing workplace safety
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement (Required)
- 3+ years Tractor trailer experience
- Experience driving dump trucks & water trucks
- Secure loads safely
- Current Medical Card and must be self-identified with Department of Public Safety, valid medical certificate
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug test
- Safe/clean driving record
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Ability to adhere to proper DOT inspections and daily paper work
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Ability to work overtime & weekends as needed
- Ability to lift and carry 40 lbs. as needed
- Ability to load/unload (up to 50 lbs.) vehicle
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Ability to work with a safety first attitude
Here’s what to know about working here:
Winter Services is a branch of Brightview Snow Services, positioned as a leader in the Snow & Ice Management Industry. Serving clients throughout NJ, NY, PA and CT, our services include pre-treating surfaces, plowing, deicing and complete removal of snow & ice from sites. We use the latest technology and strategies in the snow and ice removal industry.
At Brightview, we are a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we are the nation's leading landscape company we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you are looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Well maintained equipment
- Local work, home everyday
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
BrightView Landscape Services
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?