Associate Business Developer
- Expired: November 26, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. Were looking for an Associate Business Developerto join our team.
Heres what youd do:
The Associate Business Developer is a full-time role designed to drive efficiency and effectiveness of lead generation and qualification. The Associate Business Developer (ABD) qualifies new incoming leads based on phone and email communication with prospective and current clients. The ABD will also develop and qualify marketing campaign leads. The ABD will have a strong understanding of BrightViews service offerings. The ABD will also have the ability to effectively communicate BrightViews value proposition while focusing on delivering an exceptional customer experience with each interaction. This individual accurately collects and documents all important information in the respective company system and ensures that the leads sent to the outside sales team are qualified to company standards. ABD works diligently to meet all lead qualification goals set forth by the company.
Youd be responsible for:
- Managing the Accounting Services Team, in support of BrightView objectives, policies and procedures
- Approving transactions and account reconciliations as determined by BrightViews documentation and approval standards
- Supporting team members in completing and documenting monthly balance sheet account reconciliations, journal entries and other financial transactions
- Managing and supporting detailed account and financial analyses for Business Support and other functional teams, as needed
- Supporting the Corporate Accounting function by performing account reconciliations, journal entries and general support for the financial close process
- Providing audit support to internal and external auditors and corporate tax team, as needed
- Assisting field teams and other functional teams with accounting and finance questions, as needed
- Executing on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Logging activity consistently and reliably in salesforce.com
- Identifying customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate value of BrightView services
- Building and maintain trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
- Working at a fast pace environment while operating with a high sense of urgency
- Communicating proactively with all decision makers and influencers
- Planning daily, hitting specific activity benchmarks and closing business
- Working well with the operations team members, leveraging their expertise with yours
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Highly competitive, positive, and results driven sales person
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build client-centric and solution/value-based proposals
- Working experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Entry level sales position, 4 year degree preferred
- Professionalism: Must be professional, adaptable and motivated while working well as both an individual and a member of a team.
- Listening skills: Demonstrate excellent listening skills including active listening and non-verbal cues, as well as, allow others to fully express their point of view allowing for full understanding.
- Oral communications skills: exceptional oral communications skills are required; ability to speak clearly and persuasively regardless of the clients demeanor or responses.
- Written communication skills: ability to write professional correspondence appropriate for all management levels.
- Multi-channel support Phone, email, chat, social media, 3rd party client systems. Strong internet research skills are a must.
- Analytical Skills: Strong ability to evaluate and transform data into actionable insights.
- Technical Abilities : strong technical aptitude, including ability to configure and use various systems, such as a telephony, CSM, CRM, ERP, vendor systems, and 3rd party systems and ability to aggregate the information to track and monitor KPIs.
- Self-Reflection & Improvement: continually works to improve interpersonal and supervisory skills and grow ability to lead and feed the success of the team.
- Continuous Improvement: constantly looks for ways to increase customer satisfaction, individual staff and team performance.
- Attendance and Punctuality: consistently arrives at work and on time and ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent. Sets the example for the team.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word with advanced Excel skills. Ability to type 65+ WPM.
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM or SFA tool beneficial
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good sense of humor
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred
- Experience in the service industry or with commercial contract sales is desirable
Heres what to know about working here:
At BrightView, were a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though were the nations leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If youre looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, theres no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, youll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think youve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
BrightView Landscape Services
Get fresh Associate Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.