Landscape Development Summer Internship
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Landscape Development Intern to join our team.
You’d be responsible for:
The rotational will include but not limited to the following:
- Landscape and Safety – Proper handling and installation of plant materials and irrigation as well as general site safety and safe operation of equipment
- Estimating – Gathering, calculating and compiling take off data and assembling bid proposal estimates
- Project Coordination – Working with a Project Manager, manage document control including change orders, billings, field production tracking, purchasing documentation and contract administration
You might be a good fit if you are:
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree in any areas of Horticulture such as the following: Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management, Agriculture-Business, Landscape Design or Plant Science
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- A strong work ethic
- Proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
BrightView Landscape Development
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?