Senior Vice President
BrightView Enterprise Solutions New Albany, OH
- Posted: over a month ago
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Senior Vice President to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Senior Vice President will Influence peers and subordinates to achieve goals for the company. They will work collaboratively and cross-functionally to develop strategies as well as implement tactical plans for growing revenue. The Regional SVP is responsible for all aspects of leading and building a team that delivers results within sales, customer retention, revenue growth, asset management, and employee relations.
You’d be responsible for:
- Focusing on developing and executing on core business processes that are built around the branch team and customer needs.
- Encouraging communication across all business functions, and empower teams to learn and grow.
- Focusing on customer needs and team member support/development drive success; expected to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal operators
- Fiscally and strategically responsible for the Region’s goals
- Providing the vision and strategic direction of the Regions
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Experience in management role, leading a multi-million dollar business, a strong business acumen and service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to enhance organizational effectiveness through expertise in talent management and leadership development skills
- Constructive approach to dealing with conflict; strong mediation skills
- Ability to draw on diverse sources of information (competitor, industry, economic) to develop strategies and identify business opportunities
- Interpersonal skills including ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with a broad group of stakeholders in order to foster trust and influence key decisions
- Acts with integrity and strong ethics to foster trust at all levels. Fosters and supports the principles and core values of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of skills and experience required Other Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience leading a Region or area of a service business that included P&L responsibility.
- Experience leading geographically disbursed teams.
- Excellent communication skills (written, spoken, listening, presenting)
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
BrightView Enterprise Solutions
AddressNew Albany, OH
BusinessView all jobs at BrightView Enterprise Solutions