We are seeking a Director Of Nursing to join our team! Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in serving with passion and doing the right thing. The Director of Nursing (DON) / Home Health Service Director is a Registered Nurse who is responsible for the overall direction of home health clinical services. The DON will have overall responsibility for the quality, adequacy of services provided and supervision of staff. The DON establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives for home health services that meet and promote the standards of quality. We are looking to add an enthusiastic member of our independently owned and operated agency and see why we are described as “caring, compassionate, and cheerful”. #homehealth #nursing #Benefits #QA #Clinicaldirector
- Provides care as defined within the scope of the state’s nurse practice act.
- Review all clinical documentation including Plans of Care, Orders, Start of Care/ Recertification Assessment, and Notes.
- Assists in the development of organization goals. Develops, recommends, and administers agency policies and procedures.
- Supervises, educates and coaches field staff.
- Plans and implements in-service and training programs.
- Oversees the maintenance of client clinical records, statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities.
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with Joint Commission, local, state and federal laws.
- Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing and home health care. Shares information with appropriate organization personnel.
- May need to make the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates the client’s nursing needs.
- Take on-call clinical rotation.
- Lead/manage case conferences
- Lead/manage yearly PAG meetings
- Good understanding of QAPI, QA, state licensure and Joint Commission regulations
- Current unrestricted RN license in Arizona
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing. Must have graduated from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Three (3) to five (5) years of clinical experience.
- This position requires a minimum of two (2) years experience in a home health agency.
- Reliable car/auto insurance, Current Driver’s License
- Clean background and criminal record with current DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Current CPR certification and Negative TB results
- Drug screening