Come work for BrightStar Care of West Hartford, an independently owned and operated Home Health Care agency actively hiring compassionate caregivers to work with our clients in their home. We provide services to anyone that needs including elderly citizens and Kid Care. The C.N.A./Certified Home Health Aide, RN is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. Our team is looking for a dedicated individual with a passion for care and values honesty and commitment as much as Bright Star does. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. Work as many or as few hours as you want, as our team is looking for individuals searching for full and part-time work, nights, days, weekends, and holidays.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- One to one patient care
- Joint Commission accreditation
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
Responsibilities for CNA/HHA
- Assist clients with daily personal hygiene including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Observing the client’s physical, mental, and emotional conditions
- Provide client with help walking and transferring to doctor appointments, outside activities, and shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment to provide quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Provide transportation as required
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
- Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
- Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
- Treat client, family, and staff with courtesy and respect
Job Description for RN:
Initial and reassessment of clients
Initial and up dating care plans
Requirements for CNA/HHA:
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a Certified Nursing Assisting/home health aide program
- Minimum of one (1) year of documented experience
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with an insured automobile
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
Requirements for RN
Active Nursing License with the state of Connecticut.
Licensed driver with an insured automobile
Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray.
Start the New Year off with an exciting New Career Opportunity. We have full-time and part-time job opportunities available. We offer benefits and career advancement. Join a professional team where can make a difference and shine brightly.
January 15, 2019
11 am to 7 pm
Location: 924 Farmington Ave, Suite 200, West Hartford, CT., 06107
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.