Caregiver for Facility Opportunity
BrightStar Care of W. Volusia Daytona Beach, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
BrightStar Care of Port Orange, FL is looking for a Caregiver to join our team. At BrightStar Care, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits, you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Volusia (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard.
At BrightStar Care, we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages and support systems for our employees. Multiple shifts available! Overtime opportunity!
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay - up to $15.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Flexible Schedule
- Free continuing education
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility-based
- Assist with personal care such as bathing, dressing, ambulation, and transfers
- Accompany clients to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance experience is required
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Apply today to learn more about becoming a Caregiver with BrightStar Care!
This position is available at our Orange City, Flo location located at 296 Treemonte Dr, Orange City, FL 32763. Our office serves Volusia and Flager County, and surrounding areas this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: https://www.brightstarcare.com/w-volusia-co
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association of America.
BrightStar Care of W. Volusia
AddressDaytona Beach, FL
Personal CareView all jobs at BrightStar Care of W. Volusia