Registered Nurse- Infusion Care Per Diem
BrightStar Care of St. Paul Saint Paul, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
BrightStar Care has Per Diem openings for Registered Nurses that have a minimum of 2 years starting a line and are interested in Home Care. The Home Care Nurse is responsible for providing home health clinical services and is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to. We are growing our infusion care team and we are looking to add enthusiastic members to join our independently owned and operated agency. This position offers paid travel time and a variety of treatments in the privacy of the client's home for a truly comforting and quality experience.
This specialized Infusion Nurse position reports to the Director of Infusion and Clinical Trial Services and is responsible for providing home health clinical services. The infusion nurse is responsible for quality; adequacy of services provided and may, where required, supervise staff. The infusion nurse is responsible for ensuring that care is delivered appropriately and the standards of quality are adhered to. Our Per Diem Infusion RNs take on as few or as many clients as they wish as we continue to grow! We assist with cares throughout the Metro area, and also have a few rural clients should you be interested.
Infusion Registered Nurses / RNs will enjoy the following Benefits:
- Variety of assignments, procedures and treatments on your schedule!
- Flexible schedules
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home
- One to one patient care
- Working with a Joint Commission accredited agency
- Continuing education
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Infusion Registered Nurse / RN Job Duties include:
- Perform care as defined by client’s individual Plan of Care and within scope of state’s nurse practice act
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify appropriate personnel of any changes
- Provide those services requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill
- Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Counsels the client and family in meeting nursing and related needs
- Current and unrestricted RN license with the State of Minnesota
- 2-5 years experience on your license of practical infusion experience
- Proof of eligibility to work in the US
- Reliable car / auto insurance
- Clean background and criminal record
Experienced preferred: Peripheral IV starts/maintenance & IV Infusion Therapy Injection and self-infusion training Phlebotomy for adult and pediatric patients CVAD experience & knowledge Advanced Nursing Certifications (CRNI, OCN preferred). Home health experience a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.