BrightStar Care of Roseville/South Placer CountyRoseville, CA
Expired: 15 hours ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard. What We Offer: At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: * Insurance: * Medical * Free Training
* Employee referral bonusr Facility shifts available
* Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
* National company with over 200+ locations
* We promote from within
* Free continuing education
* Nurse and Employee of the month
* Weekly pay via direct deposit
* assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
* Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* National opportunities with over 200 locations in US
Responsibilities* Provide thoughtful care to client & patients based on personalized Plan of Care
* Monitor and track changes in the client/patient’s conditions and needs, and keeps the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel informed
* Proactively updates client/patients’ family on plan of care, health changes, and concerns
Requirements* Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
BrightStar Care of Roseville/South Placer County
Get fresh Professional Registered Nurse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams