If you are a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Health Aide (HHA) looking for a career where you can earn, make a difference in people’s lives, and CAN START IMMEDIATELY, then keep reading because we have a job for you!
Please see the list of our current cases that we are actively recruiting for below, check your schedule, choose what suits you best and YOU CAN START AS EARLY AS NEXT WEEK! APPLY NOW AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR $500 NEW HIRE BONUS!
BrightStar Care of Tampa & Sun City & BrightStar Care of Pasco County is currently hiring experienced and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) or Home Health Aides (HHA) to provide home healthcare to clients throughout Hillsborough and Pasco County. We are excited to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion.
URGENT NEED CASES
Adult Client: Sat, Sun (8am-2pm); Riverview; ADL’s
Adult Client: Thursday, Sun (7 am-7 pm); Sun City Center; need COVID test every two weeks; ADL’s
Adult Client: Mon, Wed, Fri (11:30 am-3:30 pm); Land O Lakes; ADL’s
Adult Client: Wed (6:30 am-9 am); Tampa; ADL’s
Adult Client: Mon-Fri (6:30 am-9 am); Tampa; ADL’s
Adult Client: Mon-Sun (8 am-10 am); Land O Lakes; ADL’s
Adult Client: Mon-Fri (9 am-11 am); Tampa; ADL’s
Adult Client: Monday-Thursday (7 am-9 am and/or 9 am-11 am); Wesley Chapel; ADL’s
Adult Client: Sat and every other Fri; Riverview; The most recent need is Saturdays ongoing and Fridays every other week; ADL’s
Adult Client: Sat and Sun (8 am-12 pm); Tampa; ADL’s
Pediatric Client: Sat (6 am-9 pm); New Port Richey; ADL’s
Adult Client: Sat and Sun (7 am-7 pm); Wesley Chapel; ADL’s
If you are not available for the cases being presented, we still have plenty of other cases to offer! We are always in need of CNAs & HHAs who will be able to perform the following responsibilities: assisting daily living activities (ADLs), companionship, direct hands-on supervision, transportation, meal preparation, feeding, light housekeeping, hygiene care activities, transfers, and other duties as assigned.
· Competitive pay with weekly direct deposit
· $300 new hire bonus*
· Up to $300 referral bonuses for employees*
· Yearly anniversary bonus*
· Awards, bonuses, and on-going employee incentive programs
· AFLAC Emergency/Catastrophic Supplemental Insurance options
· Brightest Star Employee of the Month incentives
· Free continuing education credits
· Mobile technology to access schedule and Task List
· Exclusive BrightStar Employee Discount Programs
· National company with over 300+ locations
· We promote from within
· Minimum one (1) year of documented healthcare/home health experience
· Current unrestricted CNA/HHA license in Florida
· Current Certified CPR
· TB skin test or chest x-ray
· Current AHCA Level II background screening
· Reliable car, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance
· Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
· Must be eligible to work in the USA
· Must be able to use a smartphone/tablet to clock in & out and document care notes
· Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach, and perform varied physical assistance to include bed care & transfers
· Care for individual based on personalized “Plan of Care”
· Inform the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel of changes in the client’s conditions and needs
· Counsel client and family through care process while updating family on a regular basis
· Assure proper maintenance of clinical records, maintain accurate and timely documentation, and follow protocols set forth by our agency in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
ABOUT BRIGHTSTAR CARE: Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
*Must meet requirements for hours, days, and performance standards to qualify for the new hire, referral, and yearly anniversary bonus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
BrightStar Care of Pasco County