BrightStar Care of Olathe/Overland ParkOverland Park, KS
Expired: 14 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level and on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard. Position Details * 18 year old male client who lives with his mom in Overland Park, KS
* Client sustained a C6 AIS C tetraplegia secondary injury due to an accident in late 2015.* His other diagnosis include: wheelchair dependent secondary to immobility, neurogenic bowel managed with a daily bowel program, constipation, spasticity managed with intrathecal baclofen pump placed April 2017, autonomic dysreflexia with bowel program and bladder problems, chronic cervical and bilateral shoulder musculoskeletal pain, obstructive sleep apnea, insomnia, history of recurrent urinary tract infections, history of C5-C6 subluxation with anterior cervical decompression and fusion * Client requires assistance with hygiene, dressing and bathing, skin care, transfers, bowel program and catheterization program, food preparation/assistance and autonomic dysreflexia.
* Ongoing Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays 5AM-830AM and Saturdays 8AM-12PM
* Compensation: $25/HR
What We Offer: At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including * Part of team with RN Oversight
* Employee Referral Bonus
* Home Health or Facility Shifts Available
* Mobile Shift Access
* Competitive weekly pay with direct deposit
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following: * We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
Requirements* Unencumbered license as a Practical Nurse in the state that care is being provided
* One (1) year of nursing experience required; three (3) years preferred.
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
BrightStar Care of Olathe/Overland Park
Overland Park,KS USA
Get fresh Private Duty LPN jobs daily straight to your inbox!