Brightstar Care of Norwood is a growing homecare provider, participating in many new local clinical studies.
We are looking to add reliable, energetic and talented RNs to our clinical study team, taking a case load of clinical study patients in the greater- Boston area.
The right nurse is accountable to this employment committment, sharing in our vision and our core values, while delivering exceptional nursing care to every homecare patient.
· Are you looking for a personable profession?
· Are you looking to join a remarkable team of clinicians?
· Are you patient focused?
· Are you looking for flexibility? or a regular case load?
· Your main goal in this role is to travel to patient homes and provide safe, professional, and loving skilled care to our patients.
· Ideal candidates will have excellent verbal/written communication
· We are seeking per diem, part-time and full-time RNs, travelling to client homes throughout the greater-Boston area communities and beyond.
Why Join the Brightstar Care of Norwood team?
· Supportive, collaborative environment
· Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their homes
· Competitive compensation
· Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
· Flexible schedule
· Varying patient demographics from pediatric to geriatric care
- Licensed Massachusetts Registered Nurse (RN) is required
- Home Health or Hospice nursing experience is a plus
- Able to travel all service areas
- CPR - American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
Are you looking to join a dynamic team of Home Health clinicians?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40.00 per hour
BrightStar Care is committed to protecting our patients, our employees and their families from the spread of COVID-19.
We maintain strict adherence to CDC guidelines and internal policies, including mandatory requirements for use of PPE by all employees.
BrightStar Care of Norwood