Certified Home Health Aide
- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 to $18 Hourly
BrightStar Care is offering a $500 Sign On Bonus Immediately for new employees!
Are you a Certified Home Health Aide looking for immediate work in Brick Township, Toms River, or Asbury Park areas? Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving competitive pay, flexible work shifts, and a generous benefits package? We’ve got the job for you!
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay starting at $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
- $500 Sign-on Bonus! (terms and conditions apply)
- Paid Time Off
- Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities available
At BrightStar Care, we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages and support systems for our employees.
CHHA Job Benefits:
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Bonuses and employee incentives available
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Weekly pay/direct deposit
- Free continuing education
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Mentoring program available for new employees
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Daytime, Night Shift, Weekend and Live-In opportunities available, in-home and facility-based
- Available 24/7 in the event of an emergency
- Assist with personal care such as bathing, dressing, ambulation, and transfers
- Accompany clients to the grocery store, doctor appointments and pharmacy visits
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- Meal prep and light housekeeping
- Valid New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License Required
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid CPR certification
- Physical and negative TB skin test within the last 12 months
- Valid Driver’s License and auto insurance with reliable vehicle
- Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
- Negative drug screen and motor vehicle background screening
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English and communicate effectively
- Must be able to stand, walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
BrightStar Care of Northern Ocean County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Apply today to learn more about becoming a Certified Home Health Aide with BrightStar Care of of Northern Ocean County!
Member businesses are independently owned and operated. Your application will go directly to the member business, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that business. All inquiries about employment at these businesses should be made directly to the business location, and not to Home Care Association of America.
BrightStar Care of Northern Ocean County
AddressIsland Heights, NJ
HealthcareView all jobs at BrightStar Care of Northern Ocean County