Home Health Private Duty LVN
BrightStar Care of Metro San Antonio Boerne, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Private Duty Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
Featured Boerne, Texas assignment:
78015 Mon-Fri 6:30a-6:30p Pedi Hi-Tech
Other Current assignments:
About BrightStar Care: https://vimeo.com/331835795
BrightStar Care San Antonio is hiring compassionate Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to provide skilled Private Duty Nursing (PDN) care to patients in the home setting or facility-based services. Full-time and PRN positions available!
What You'll Love About Us
- Weekly Paychecks and Direct Deposit
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- Health benefits and PTO accrual available for FT employees
- CPR certification and Annual CEU offered for FT employees
- Paid training!
Please ask about our assignments in SA and surrounding areas!
What We'll Love About You
- Must have a good standing license (LVN) in the state of Texas
- At least 6 months of hands-on nursing or home health experience (preferred)
- Current accredited CPR certification
What You'll Do
- One-to-one patient care in a home environment
- Execution of physicians' prescribed plan of care (POC) and compliant documentation of care provided in the system of record
- Administration of prescribed medication, treatments and therapies
- Health promotion teaching, and training of family members
COVID-19 Response: During this difficult time we remain dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of our employees and clients. Our commitment is to remain updated on COVID-19 from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to remain vigilant in the use of screening measures, personal protective equipment and vigorous disinfecting procedures. This is our promise to you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $26.00 per hour
PPE provided to all staff.