COVID-19 Vaccination/Testing LPN
BrightStar Care of Honolulu Honolulu, HI
- Expired: May 01, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you have what it takes to join the best private duty home care organization in Hawaii?
We are hiring reliable, positive, conscientious, compassionate and capable professionals to join us in our commitment to providing the best possible care to clients in their own homes. We consistently strive together to provide the best possible experience for our clients. We aim to ease burdens and bring joy to our clients and their families through our safety- and quality-minded, but heart-driven care.
If your calling is caring for others, come work for BrightStar Care of Honolulu, a Joint Commission Accredited, independently owned and operated, kama'aina owned company with the support of a prestigious national organization, looking to add inspired team members that share core values such as positivity and serving with a passion.
- Dedication to the Hoku'alohi Promise "We promise to provide the kind of care we would want for our own loved ones; to be compassionate, empathic, patient & kind, while providing reliable, trustworthy andtop-notch, professional home care.
- Weekly pay
- Free Direct Deposit
- Mobile Service & Banking Discounts
- Extensive free continuing education & development opportunities
- Paid Time Off (for eligible employees)
- 100% Employer Paid Medical, Prescription, Vision & Dental Insurance - including chiropractic, acupuncture & massage (for eligible employees)
- Employee Assistance Program (for eligible employees)
- Company-sponsored wellness events
- Health & wellness discounts (for eligible employees)
- Employer-Paid BLS Training/Certification
- 24/7 Access to Local Support
- Electronic Documentation & Mobile/GPS based time & attendance
- Employee Recognition & Fun Events
- Culture of respect and gratitude
- One to one patient care - opportunity to do your best work and truly shine!
- Commitment to providing the best possible, high quality care
- Commitment to helping you succeed!
- Joint Commission Accredited Organization
- Provide thoughtful care to client & patients based on personalized Plan of Care
- Monitor and track changes in the client/patients conditions and needs, and keeps the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel informed
- Proactively updates client/patients family on plan of care, health changes, and concerns
- Fulfill LPN tasks within scope of practice. Pay rates may vary due to client-specific assignments.
- Current unrestricted LPN license in state for which care is being provided
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
BrightStar Care of Honolulu
HealthcareView all jobs at BrightStar Care of Honolulu