Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Caregiver, is a member of the home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet our client’s needs. Come join a company dedicated to providing quality person centered care for our clients within an employee centered work environment. If you are passionate about helping people and would the opportunity to make a real difference in people's lives, this could be the right fit for you. Our caregivers are responsible for observing clients, helping clients achieve their goals, and ultimately assisting our clients in living the life they want to live. As a caregiver you will work together with our branch manager and customer care manager to setup your own schedule and work with clients who are the right fit for you. We believe that a work/life balance starts with your ability to make your own schedule. BrightStar Care is committed to providing our caregivers with the most innovative technology in the healthcare field so our caregivers can focus on providing care. Come see how we are doing things differently, if you have any questions please reach out to our office, we would be happy to talk with you about what it's like to be a part of the BrightStar team. We are currently looking for caregivers in Centre and Huntingdon county.
* Provide client care as directed by the Director of Nursing or registered nurse supervisor. * Assist clients with personal care and hygiene. * Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions. * Identifies and participates in performance improvement activities. * Provide transport to doctor appointments, outside activities and shopping. * Participates in client teaching according to the client’s plan of care. * Assist in providing a safe environment and promote quality patient care through adherence to established policies, procedures and standards. * Ensure client’s rights are adhered to. These include but are not limited to:
* the right to privacy and dignity while care is being provided * the right to accept or refuse care * the right to confidentiality of their information
* Respond rapidly and appropriately in an emergency situation
Our Caregivers enjoy the following benefits:
* Starting Rate $12-$13 per hour * Weekly Pay * $100 Sign on Bonus * Paid Orientation/Training * Direct Deposit * Caregiver Bonuses * Referral Bonuses * Electronic Paperwork * Flexible Shifts * Weekend Opportunities * Dedicated local office support staff available 24/7
* Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray * Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the organizations requirements. * Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct supervision * Empathy for the needs of the client * One year of experience in health services preferred * Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills * Ability to express spoken and/or written ideas in English * Treats clients, staff and the public with courtesy, respect and presents appositive public image. * Positive References * Works as a team member * Ensures confidentiality and security of the client’s medical information.
Our central office is located at 1402 South. Atherton St, State College PA 16801.
Please call us with any questions at 814-826-3200.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
BrightStar Care of Happy Valley
State College,PA USA
Get fresh Overnight Home Health Aide jobs daily straight to your inbox!
People Searching Overnight Home Health Aide Also Searched