Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In Home-Certified Nursing Assistant Austin, TX Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard. What We Offer: At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: * Exclusive Employee Discount
* Some positions are offered paid time off
* Monthly bonus checks
Benefits: * Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
* Employee Success Program
* Free Training and CEU's
* On Call bonus
* Part of a team with RN Oversight
* Employee referral bonus
* Home Health or Facility shifts available
* Travel time reimbursement
* Enterprise Champion for Quality 7 YEARS RUNNING!
* Mobile shift access
* Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
* Flexible schedule
* We promote from within
* Free continuing education
* Nurse and Caregiver recognition
* HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
* Weekly pay via direct deposit
* Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
* Joint Commission accredited
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following: * We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* National opportunities with over 350 locations in U.S.
Responsibilities * Providing hygiene care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
* Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
* Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the Plan of Care, and documenting observed changes to the Clinical Supervisor
Requirements * A current, valid state certification and in good standing (Strongly Preferred)
* High school diploma or GED
* Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Minimum one (1) year of documented health care experience is required
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
BrightStar Care of Greater Austin
Get fresh Health Care CNA jobs daily straight to your inbox!