Come work for BrightStar Care, a company that believes in Serving with Passion & Doing the Right Thing. We are Joint Commission accredited .
The Caregiver and CNA is a member of the dedicated home care team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs. Our commitment to incorporating advanced technology has offered our employees an opportunity to deliver their best performance. Work as many or as few hours as you want , as our independently owned and operated team in the Arlington, Alexandria and D.C. area is looking for high-energy Caregivers and CNA-certified individuals that are looking for full or part time work. Nights, days, weekends and holidays are available.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to your schedule and care information
- Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments
- Nights, days, weekdays, weekends, long and short shifts available- great opportunities!
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
- High school diploma or GED
- Certified CPR
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.