· Customer/client care – effectively manages the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
· Scheduling and care coverage – supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes; schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime; ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
· Assists with the intake of new clients and informs potential clients of our services and reasons to utilize BrightStar over other agencies
· Assists in the development of organization goals and agency performance improvement activities
· Administers agency policies and procedures
· Assists the Director of Nursing with assessing the competency of staff to promote quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care
· Supervises, educates and coaches other field personnel, as directed by the Director of Nursing
· Provide information to be used for statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and reporting of organization activities
· Assures proper maintenance of clinical records in compliance with local, state and federal laws
· Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Educated experience
- High School Diploma required
- Flexibility and good time management skills A MUST
- Minimum of 2 years of CNA experience. Must be able to work 5 days a week, including evening, nights, and weekends.
- Position pays 40 hours a week, plus a mileage stipend.
- Must be able to work 5 days a week, including evening, nights, and weekends.
- Excellent organization, planning, and project management skills
- Valid driver’s license; dependable transportation, valid state required proof of auto insurance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: home care, homecare, home health, hospice, customer care, customer service, client care, manager