Title: Director of Nursing
Job Category: Registered Nurse
Line of Business: Residential Services
Branding: Rehab Without Walls
About this Career Opportunity:
- Planning, coordinating, delivering, and overseeing the delivery and outcomes of required healthcare-related services/training programs on a routine basis in cooperation with Operations management; monitoring both skilled and non-skilled healthcare services
- Providing clinical teaching and conducting performance monitoring, identifying and reducing risks
- Participating in the Interdisciplinary team (IDT) meetings
- Demonstrating fiscal accountability by monitoring operations to ensure compliance with ResCare policies and procedures, state licensure and regulations, Medicaid and Medicare standards, as well as state reimbursement regulations
- Leading case conferences and other client-related meetings
- Chairing committees as appropriate, e.g., safety, infection control, incident review, and human rights committees
- Facilitating communication and serving as a liaison between and among nursing and direct care staff, family and/or guardians, and community medical providers and professional consultants in cooperation with operations management
- Directly overseeing initial start of healthcare, assessment, and first home visit (or comparable) of all new contracts with clinical component
- Directly supervising the implementation, coordination, maintenance, evaluation, and termination of care plan and services, analyses outcomes, OASIS and ICD9/10, medical records, and physician orders
- Marketing of services in service area
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Social Services, or related healthcare field of study
- Must have healthcare management experience with multiple age groups.
- Working knowledge of local, state, and federal funding sources and other applicable
- Graduate of an accredited school/college with current registration of practice as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Excellent communicator with ability to handle concurrent tasks and responsibilities
- Ability to travel within assigned area
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
Sign on bonus
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About Residential Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Director of Nursing.
About this Line of Business
Rehab Without Walls (RWW) NeuroSolutions started more than 30 years ago. RWW originally designed a program helping brain injury, spinal cord injury, and stroke patients using real-life activities in their own environment. Today, RWW is still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. But RWW is also connecting the neuro-rehab continuum, providing expertise in the right place at the right time with outpatient and residential services in addition to groundbreaking home and community rehab.
RWW services start with the understanding of a patient’s health, lifestyle and goals. RWW then assembles a team of neuro-trained therapists who work across therapy disciplines to create a truly personalized program that blends scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient’s real-life activities. It’s a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
86 E MAIN ST STE B, BUCKHANNON, WV 26201-2864 USA