Call Center Representative
BrightKey, Inc. Annapolis Junction, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New angle on customer service . . .
*It used to be about answering the phones but customer service has gone way beyond that. The BrightKey Call Center is filled with professionals who handle customer inquiries and order processing by email and web chat, in addition to the more traditional phone, mail and fax. We've now renamed our Call Center to better convey the full range of services we provide. BrightKey's Customer Care Center - currently expanding to accommodate growth - will take care of our client's customers in the way they prefer to communicate
We hope you will want to be a part of the excitement and endless opportunities for future growth with BrightKey, Inc.
Current openings are for Full-Time Customer Service Call Center Professionals. We job openings for the following shifts: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. and 11:30 a.m. - 8;00 p.m. Candidates must be energetic and detail-oriented with a friendly, professional attitude and clear speaking voice.
- Provide customer service support to our various clients' customers
- Answering heavy inbound calls and assisting the caller in whatever capacity necessary
- Assisting customers with various orders, calculating shipping and taxes. and completing and placing the orders
- Provide membership support by updating membership information, explaining membership benefits and cancelling memberships as requested
- Answering general customer questions and doing required research if necessary.
- Registering customers for various annual conferences
- Processing monetary donations for various non profit organizations.
- Responding to customer emails and inquiries.
- Minimum of 2 year prior customer service experience
- Prior Call Center experience is preferred
- Must have sharp business writing skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong grammar and spelling is highly required in this position.
- Must be dependable and organized with a focus on being a team player.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to take accurate notes as needed
- Must be able to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to pass a typing test with a minimum of 35 wpm
- Positions require experience with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- HS diploma or GED required, Associates degree preferred
BrightKey is a different breed of outsourced services and support company, distinguished by our approach, our philosophy and our skill sets. We are known for our smart thinking and our friendly, flexible service. All efforts focus on putting our clients at the top of their market, benchmarking and improving on results and providing a launch pad for new ideas, new directions and new business initiatives. We welcome the opportunity to challenge our own assumptions, push the envelope and explore new opportunities. At BrightKey, "We'll Handle It For You"!
9050 Junction DriveAnnapolis Junction, MD
BusinessView all jobs at BrightKey, Inc.