Board Certified Behavior Analyst - ABA Services In Person
Bright Achievements is a leading provider of in-home and center-based ABA services, and actively seeks a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team for cases all over New Jersey. Extremely competitive hourly rates or fulltime position. Opportunity for career advancement and growth along with the company. Remote possibilities for all cases!
Check us out: www.brightachievements.com
- Provide initial and/or continuing in-home client (re)assessments including ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, Vineland and AFLS
- Conduct functional behavior assessments
- Create programs and behavior intervention plans
- Train and supervise paraprofessionals/RBTs in the delivery of 1:1 ABA services
- Plan, manage, and evaluate assigned staff efforts to properly address behavioral excesses and deficits by building functional skill repertoires
- Supervise ongoing ABA programs, assess the performance of programs, and adjust as necessary
- Provide ABA training for parent and other caregivers
- Manage electronic data regarding the client’s progress using Rethink
- Ability to build strong, supportive relationships with parents and other caregivers
- Respect for cultural diversity and capability of adapting ABA procedures to that diversity
- Excellent written and verbal skills; detail oriented
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education, or related field.
- Current BCBA certification
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Ability to work well with others and be an effective part of a treatment team
- 1+ years of experience working with children on the autism spectrum preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Bright achievementsIrvington, NJ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.