Our client, located in the Hayward area, is a Logistics company. They are looking for an Office Assistant to join their team. Great Company!
1st shift 8:00am – 5:00pm (M-F)
Summary: Office assistant will be responsible for answering phones, provide excellent customer service, faxing, scanning, and assist with other tasks as assigned.
Job Description Office Assistant:
· Answer multiple-line telephone system professionally and provide detail message to correspondent personal efficiently.
· Provide excellent customer service to client over the phone and ensure all needs are met.
· Maintain a clean safe and organized work area including the front office, break rooms, and customer waiting area.
· Greet visitors and inform correspondent personal of visitor arrival.
· Receive and organize office supplies as needed.
· Assist with assigned reports using Microsoft Software programs or other data base.
Requirements for Office Assistant:
· Work independently or in fast paced environment.
· People Oriented.
· Knowledge using Microsoft.
· Background and Drug Test.