Bright Services is recruiting to fill multiple Support Specialist positions for our client in the Roanoke Valley. The Support Specialist role will work with installation teams in the field to ensure live connection of installed EMS systems and transmission of data. Diagnose, troubleshoot and run reports to ensure proper connectivity with EMS Systems. This is a full-time position, overtime available with potential to become permanent. $12.00 - $13.00ph.
· Ensures installations are compliant with contractual terms and conditions
· Analyzes already completed installations to ensure quality installation
· Ability to remotely troubleshoot issues for self-installations and work to resolve any issues
· Works with other groups as necessary for continuous improvement in processes
· Uses extensive system level knowledge of multiple product platforms to ensure proper installation of equipment within customer facilities
· Captures issue and response data in specialized software applications
· Must be able to collect data from installation and place into the proper fields to process out commission
· High school diploma required; college degree preferred
· 2+ years of customer service experience required; telephone call center experience helpful or Level 1/2 help desk experience
· Possess general working knowledge of facility electrical and HVAC systems
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Strong computer skills with the ability to multitask between programs
Meet the job/company requirements below…apply online at www.brightservices.net or in person at 6701 Peters Creek Road, Unit 107, Roanoke, VA 24019, Monday – Thursday 8:30am-4pm and Friday 8:30am-noon
Requirements: Good/recent job work experience, attendance record and 6 months recent qualifying experience in the job for which you are applying. Must pass background report, same day drug test and safety check and possess cooperative/flexible personality and mannerisms.