Bright Services works with the Best Lynchburg Area Companies – potential pay range of $10-$16ph
- General Office/Clerical
- Administrative Assistants
- Medical Office – must have 1-2 years’ experience with any type of medical office
- Data Entry
- Receptionists – must have great customer service
- Accounting – Quick-books or ADP experience
- General Office/Clerical
- Legal office personnel
If you meet the below qualifications and wish to apply for a position with Bright Services you must fill out our online application at www.brightservices.net and then come by our office (within 5 business days) at 2225 lakeside Drive, Suite 2A, Lynchburg, VA 24501 from 8:30am-11:30pm & 1:30pm – 3:30pm, Monday – Friday.
Job/position requirements: Work-to-hire, long-term and project jobs. Must have at least 1-2 years in experience for job which applying. Good work-attendance record, employment record indicating good productivity and record of cooperation and communication. Must pass criminal/court background check, pass same day drug test. Have no record of job accidents/missed time – have valid driver’s license, SS. Card.
We are a Full Service Staffing Company founded in Virginia with branch locations in Virginia and Tennessee
WHAT DOES BRIGHT SERVICES DO?
We are in the Temporary Help Service Business with 2 programs of staffing assistance in order to take care of any and all Temporary Help needs...Long-term or Short-term, Full-time or Part-time.
We offer a Work-to-Permanent Staffing Program with all of the Advantages of Privatized Hiring as well as a Direct Hire Program.
Plus, we offer a Staffing Program for Professional, I.T., Technical, Financial, Accounting & Managerial Positions for Temporary, Work-to-Hire or Direct Hire and a Vendor-on-Premises Program for major users of temporary and work-to-hire associates.
Privatized Hiring is a Most Important—Sound Business Practice.
Our Long Standing, time tested, Four (4) Staffing Principles are Sound Business Advice, as 1000’s of Our Clients have learned and experienced. These Four Time Tested Staffing Principles are:
1.Guard zealously who is hired and gets on your payroll. This will have more to do with your company’s success, profitability, flexibility and productivity than any decision by management.
2. Go about all recruiting and hiring as privately and selectively as possible.
Minimize and limit exposures—i.e., Title VII—EEOC claims, public and employee
perceptions, relations, wrongful and expensive terminations, etc. Remember, ours is
a litigation-prone marketplace.
3. Balance staffs and payrolls in order to optimize results and eliminate the need for layoffs of permanent employees.
4. Hire employees by the trial-and-experience method. Eliminate costly, unsatisfactory hiring decisions (wrongful and expensive terminations) and unemployment claims, as well as employee concerns and disruptions.
MAJOR DIFFERENCES WHEN PARTNERING WITH BRIGHT SERVICES
BRANCH MANAGEMENT AND STAFFS
Bright Services’ staff personnel are...
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of human resource management.
• Well versed and trained in the perilous legal aspects of personnel selection and management, including Title VII—EEOC.
• Professional, well educated individuals who possess local business knowledge, excellent character and work for the general betterment of our clients and the local community.
• Trained to help our clients improve productivity and reduce payroll and related costs.
The centerpiece of our personnel system. Our Selection System is the most comprehensive in the staffing industry. The advantages of this system manifest themselves in more productive workers, cost savings and in whom Bright Services does not refer to our clients for contract work.
Our comprehensive approach to recruiting assures clients that contract workers referred by Bright Services are not the hard core unemployed or persons with poor job performance records.
Our clients always receive good value and we assure that personnel concerns are quickly resolved.
TOTAL SYSTEM - PROGRAMS
Our Total System and services result in many advantages; among these are the avoidance of...
• Problem employees – low productivity
• Costs associated with bad hires
• Bad press and community perceptions
• Poor employee morale
• Unemployment claims—costs
• Title VII—EEOC Exposure
OVERALL BEST VALUE
Our comprehensive personnel system, along with our dedication to the general betterment and increased productivity of our clients, results in cost savings and a true value for your company.