Christiansburg – Blacksburg – Floyd - Pulaski - Dublin – Radford - Wytheville
Bright Services Christiansburg & Pulaski offices are looking to fill clerical/office jobs with the Best New River Valley Companies - $12-$18ph DOE and position (OT at $18.00 - $27.00).
A sampling of current needs…
- Business Representative (client services for Bright Services)
- Administrative assistants
- Accounting (all skills)
- General office/clerical
- Data entry
- Office assistants
- Executive assistants
- Customer service representatives
- Auto dealerships (clerical)
- Legal (all skills)
- Call centers
- Medical (all clerical, administrative skills)
- Manufacturing (office workers)
Plus…managerial – technical – professional individuals
Bright Services…The ideal way to earn $$$ and get a good job!
Job/position requirements: Good work-attendance record, employment record indicating good productivity and record of flexibility and cooperation. Must pass criminal/court/background check, be drug free and pass drug test. Have no record of accidents/missed time and have a valid driver’s license and social security card. Please have at least 6 months experience in the jobs for which you are applying. Office, administrative, call center, customer service, technical and professional applicants must have current/accurate resume.
How to apply – be considered for jobs/positions: Individuals meeting job/position requirements may apply online at www.brightservices.net (select the Christiansburg or Pulaski location) by thoroughly completing the online application, then come to selected/nearest branch location to complete some minor testing and additional information/paperwork between 8am-11am or 1:30pm-4pm, Monday – Friday. Come alone and allow 45 minutes. Online applications will be kept for 10 days form application date.
401 Depot Street, Christiansburg, VA 24073
1026 East Main Street, Pulaski, VA 24301
We are a Full Service Staffing Company founded in Virginia with branch locations in Virginia and Tennessee
WHAT DOES BRIGHT SERVICES DO?
We are in the Temporary Help Service Business with 2 programs of staffing assistance in order to take care of any and all Temporary Help needs...Long-term or Short-term, Full-time or Part-time.
We offer a Work-to-Permanent Staffing Program with all of the Advantages of Privatized Hiring as well as a Direct Hire Program.
Plus, we offer a Staffing Program for Professional, I.T., Technical, Financial, Accounting & Managerial Positions for Temporary, Work-to-Hire or Direct Hire and a Vendor-on-Premises Program for major users of temporary and work-to-hire associates.
Privatized Hiring is a Most Important—Sound Business Practice.
Our Long Standing, time tested, Four (4) Staffing Principles are Sound Business Advice, as 1000’s of Our Clients have learned and experienced. These Four Time Tested Staffing Principles are:
1.Guard zealously who is hired and gets on your payroll. This will have more to do with your company’s success, profitability, flexibility and productivity than any decision by management.
2. Go about all recruiting and hiring as privately and selectively as possible.
Minimize and limit exposures—i.e., Title VII—EEOC claims, public and employee
perceptions, relations, wrongful and expensive terminations, etc. Remember, ours is
a litigation-prone marketplace.
3. Balance staffs and payrolls in order to optimize results and eliminate the need for layoffs of permanent employees.
4. Hire employees by the trial-and-experience method. Eliminate costly, unsatisfactory hiring decisions (wrongful and expensive terminations) and unemployment claims, as well as employee concerns and disruptions.
MAJOR DIFFERENCES WHEN PARTNERING WITH BRIGHT SERVICES
BRANCH MANAGEMENT AND STAFFS
Bright Services’ staff personnel are...
• Knowledgeable in all aspects of human resource management.
• Well versed and trained in the perilous legal aspects of personnel selection and management, including Title VII—EEOC.
• Professional, well educated individuals who possess local business knowledge, excellent character and work for the general betterment of our clients and the local community.
• Trained to help our clients improve productivity and reduce payroll and related costs.
The centerpiece of our personnel system. Our Selection System is the most comprehensive in the staffing industry. The advantages of this system manifest themselves in more productive workers, cost savings and in whom Bright Services does not refer to our clients for contract work.
Our comprehensive approach to recruiting assures clients that contract workers referred by Bright Services are not the hard core unemployed or persons with poor job performance records.
Our clients always receive good value and we assure that personnel concerns are quickly resolved.
TOTAL SYSTEM - PROGRAMS
Our Total System and services result in many advantages; among these are the avoidance of...
• Problem employees – low productivity
• Costs associated with bad hires
• Bad press and community perceptions
• Poor employee morale
• Unemployment claims—costs
• Title VII—EEOC Exposure
OVERALL BEST VALUE
Our comprehensive personnel system, along with our dedication to the general betterment and increased productivity of our clients, results in cost savings and a true value for your company.