Project Coordinator - Incentives - Virtual/Remote
Bright Power Missoula, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Customer Service Attitude: treat each incentive program like a customer and a relationship to be nurtured. Work to understand the needs of the programs, how they intersect with our needs, and communicate those to internal teams.
- Organize our knowledge regarding incentive programs rules and regulations and in time become our subject matter expert on the procedure rulebooks of the incentive programs we work within
- Thrive on transparency and accountability: transparently track the status of all Bright Power California projects by incentive program, stage, and status in a database so the whole team can work from a set of correct information. Drive accountability internally and with our partners to ensure that Bright Power staff and subcontractors are submitting required incentive information in a timely manner
- Standardize internal documentation procedures and documents to align with the requirements of each incentive program
- Support Bright Power Engineers and Project Managers by preparing and submitting project documentation to incentive programs during all project phases
- Coordinate between incentive program and Bright Power stakeholders for:
- Project updates
- Program updates
- Project specific questions/issues
- Status of incentive payments
- Coordinate with incentive program to manage requirements for all phases of incentive program interaction including on-site meetings, zoom meetings, and status meetings
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in an administrative or customer service role
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent organizing and time management skills.
- Detail oriented and methodical maintenance of computer based systems.
- Ability to stay organized amid many evolving projects
- Have good judgment, be trustworthy and reliable, and have excellent time management skills
- General computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Enthusiasm to work in a team oriented environment providing ideas and open feedback.
- Ability to quickly learn new software tools.
- Resourceful with a can-do attitude
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Comfortable on the phone - making 10-30 calls per day
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (or similar CRM system) and how to create and edit reports
- Working knowledge of Google Suite of tools (Gmail, Gsheets, Gdocs)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in the energy, utility and/or efficiency industry a plus.
- Experience in construction and/or real estate is a plus
- Experience in energy efficiency program implementation or energy related markets
- Experience with new energy technology concepts, practices, and procedures are preferred
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience in a continuous improvement environment
- Prior Experience with any of the incentive programs below is a plus
- Pacific Gas & Electric’s Energy Savings Assistance for Common Area Measures Program (“PG&E ESACAM”)
- Pacific Gas & Electric’s Multifamily Upgrade Program (“PG&E MUP”)
- Pacific Gas & Electric’s Multifamily Energy Savings Program (“PG&E MESP”)
- California Department of Community Services & Development’s Low-Income Weatherization Program (“LIWP”)
- Bay Area Regional Energy Network’s Bay Area Multifamily Building Enhancements Program (“BayREN BAMBE”)
- Marin Clean Energy’s Low Income Families & Tenants (“MCE LIFT”)
- Marin Clean Energy’s Multifamily Energy Efficiency Program (“MCE MFES”)
- Demand Flexibility Marketplace programs in Marin Clean Energy and East Bay Clean Energy territories (“MCE DFM” and “EBCE DFM”).
- East Bay Community Energy Multifamily Incentives (Program name not yet official)
- Tri-County Regional Energy Network (“3CREN”) Multifamily Program
- Southern California Regional Energy Network Multifamily Program (“SoCalREN”)
- Solar on Multifamily Affordable Housing (SOMAH) program
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD)
- Association for Energy Affordability (AEA)
Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Minimum of 1 year of experience working in an administrative or customer service role
Minimum High School Degree
Knowledge in: Microsoft Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
TechnologyView all jobs at Bright Power