IT Project Manager - Virtual/Remote
Bright Power East Providence, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The ideal candidate possesses proven experience in successfully tracking and managing multiple concurrent implementation and systems development projects.
Bright Power is comprised of a team of diverse, talented, and hard-working individuals committed to growing this industry and making a positive impact on the environment. We are passionate about reducing energy and water usage by implementing energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies. Our goal is to improve the health, comfort, and value of our client’s buildings, while cultivating a sustainable future. We believe deeply in doing well by doing good and come to work every day seeking to change the world.
- Own, track, and execute full-scale projects from initiation, planning, development, testing, to closing.
- Meet project deliverables on time, within budget, and scope.
- Ensure regular open, transparent communication amongst project teams, department, and business stakeholders.
- Identify and effectively convey project goals, objectives, and expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely, transparent, and compelling fashion.
- Ensure the effective engagement of all project roles and responsibilities throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Conduct post-project reviews to discuss and document successes and lessons learned for future projects.
- Working on an Agile project and operations team, participating in regular standup meetings, retrospectives, sprint reviews, and other scheduled project activities.
- Support the coaching and education of project management best practices to peers and business partners.
- Support the continuous improvement of the project management processes for the IT team.
- Support the IT Director in developing and updating project management standard tools & templates
- Provide ongoing administration and support for IT operations and business productivity systems.
- Other tasks as assigned
- 3+ years of proven experience working as an IT Project Manager, IT Operations Manager, or Scrum Master on technology teams.
- Technically proficient in Atlassian Jira Software and Confluence Cloud Agile project management systems.
- Technically proficient in cloud (SaaS) technologies, Salesforce.com CRM, IT infrastructure systems, and end-user computing systems.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and able to work independently and multitask
- Critical thinking and problems solving abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record in working as part of a team to maintain and improve internal technology systems
- Interest in learning about buildings, construction, and its relation to energy and environmental issues.
- Education: Degree, or pursuing a degree, in IT, Software, Business Intelligence, Project Management, or other relevant academic programs.
At least 18 years old
Do you have at least 2 years of proven experience working as an IT Project Manager, IT Operations Manager, or Scrum Master on technology teams
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
AddressEast Providence, RI
TechnologyView all jobs at Bright Power