Role and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, provide, and facilitate programming using evidence-based treatment
- Methods for a caseload of 10-15 clients.
- Design programs and develop strategies to accomplish goals and objectives from client’s individualized treatment plan.
- Conduct appropriate assessments
- Actively train and provide ongoing support to Applied Behavior Analysis therapists, parents and
- Provide direct treatment
- Experience conducting assessments, such as ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP, FBA and EFL
- Monitor treatment integrity
- Demonstrates experience managing multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Solid knowledge of the principles and practices of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Evaluate risk management and crisis management
- Ensure satisfactory implementation of treatment protocols
- Projects a professional appearance and demeanor
Education: Master’s Degree in ABA or related Field
Licensure: Current certification in BCBA, No sanctions or disciplinary actions on license or certification.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year