Behavioral health program that offers supportive,nurturing and therapeutic environment. The primary goal is to provide high quality mental health and/or substance abuse services.
Our program is in search of licensed clinicians to include; LCPC LCADC, LGSW, ADT, CSC-AD, CAC-AD who possess a varied array of experience.
We welcome individuals who are state certified supervisors.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -
- Two years experience working with adults diagnosed with mental health and substance disorders
- Working knowledge of the DSM-V
- Thorough understanding of clinical documentation
- Working understanding of Code of Maryland Annotated Regulations (COMAR) for behavioral health services.
- Effective time management skills
Provides direct counseling services to mental health and substance dependent individuals in an outpatient setting. Services include assessment and evaluation, treatment planning, individual counseling and group counseling.
Full-time and part-time positions are being offered.
Salary Compensation is based on experience and education.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract