FedEx Delivery Driver
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
FedEx Ground is now hiring full-time and part-time FedEx Delivery Route Drivers in the Port Wentworth, GA area. Drivers will be operating out of the Port Wentworth terminal and will be making deliveries to surrounding residences and businesses. Our drivers will be operating step vans provided by the employer.
No CDL required!
Click here for more job details!
We are now accepting applications for full-time and part-time drivers!
Terminal Location: 595 Northport Pkwy, Port Wentworth, GA 31407
Pay: $650-$1000/week based on the number of stops
Schedule: FedEx Ground needs flexible people with flexible hours! You must have weekend availability. Full-time is 5 days a week and Part-Time is 2-3 days a week.
Delivery Driver Benefits:
- Weekly Paycheck - Direct Deposits on Fridays
- Additional work days available
- Paid Training
- Health and Dental Insurance - eligible for full time employees
- Vacation Pay - eligible after 1 year
- Opportunities for bonuses and raises
- Company provided uniforms
- Safety oriented company culture
- Other performance-based incentives
Delivery Driver Job Information:
- Full-time – 5 days scheduled per week.
- Arrive at the terminal no later than 8:00 AM. The route is completed once all packages are delivered (typically 3:00-5:30 PM).
- This is a physical job and requires that the delivery driver gets in and out of the vehicle at each stop.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- 1 year of verifiable work driving experience in the last 3 years. MILITARY DRIVING, TAXI, UBER, PIZZA DELIVERY, LANDSCAPE DRIVER IS ACCEPTABLE EXPERIENCE
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a Drug Test and DOT Medical / Physical Exam (Employer reimbursement provided)
- Background check required
- Physically able to lift packages from up to 50 lbs, and move up to 150 lbs with a handcart
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Arrive at the Port Wentworth FedEx terminal to pick up the vehicle and packages
- Loading and Unloading packages from the truck
- Delivering packages to the destination
- Scanning and Logging Packages
SAFETY, INTEGRITY, SERVICE, and ATTENDANCE are top priorities!
Bilingual, Military, and Veteran applicants are strongly encouraged to apply!
Delivery Driver, Driver, Route Driver, Local Delivery Driver, Home Delivery, Delivery Job
Powered by JazzHR
Bright Flag RecruitingPort Wentworth, GA
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.