We are hiring for an Amazon Delivery Service Partner (DSP) looking for enthusiastic, team players to deliver Amazon packages. DSPs are independent businesses that partner with Amazon to deliver packages. Our Delivery Drivers strive to get every Amazon order to the customer’s door on-time. We offer full and part-time opportunities.
Click here for an informational video!
Amazon-branded vehicle provided! Non-CDL delivery driver!
Shifts range between 8-10 hours per day and shifts are available 7 days per week.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $21- $26.25 / Hour
- Paid Training
- Health Insurance
- Peak season bonuses
Delivery Driver Basic Requirements:
- Eligible to work in the U.S
- Must have a valid driver's license within the state of employment
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and background check
Delivery Driver Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely drive and operate your delivery vehicle at all times.
- Use hand held device for routing information, customer delivery information.
- Must be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions.
- Load and unload packages to be delivered
- Lift packages up to 50 lbs and move heavier packages with hand cart
Powered by JazzHR
Bright Flag RecruitingKent, WA
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.