Job Functions (includes, but not limited to the following):
1) Provide direct services to clients based on current FBAs and BIPs
2) Maintain confidentiality with all client records and information. (Binders with client
information, data, programming, behavior plans, etc. stay in the home at all times.)
3) Arrive on time to all schedule appointments.
4) Maintain legible up to date records. This includes, but is not limited to the following: sign in
sheet, daily log, program data, and behavior data.
5) Notify supervisor, family, and Eman Mougnieh for employee initiated cancellations.(Frequent
employee cancellations will result in being pulled from the case.)
6) Notify supervisor for any family initiated cancellations.
7) Conduct yourself in a professional manner when in the client’s home or in the community with
the client. Do not discuss your personal life. Maintain professional boundaries.
8) Submit your timesheet on the correct schedule (information given upon hire in offer letter)
through your Microsoft Office email
9) Be cognizant of how you are spending your time. You are there to provide services for the child.