- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, life insurance, medical,
We are looking for a part-time/full-time assistant teacher to prepare small children for kindergarten by easing them into organized education. You will teach them important elements that they will encounter soon after they enter school life. An asst. teacher must have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention. The goal is to contribute to the healthy mental and emotional development of the child so they can more easily acclimate to the next level of education.
- Coordinate and implement educational curriculum by developing classroom activities based on developmentally appropriate practices and early learning standards with the help of the Lead teacher.·
- Lead by example; encourage teaching team success through modeling and coaching. ·
- Plan individual and group age-appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive, and emotional growth. ·
- Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and/or parent-teacher conferences. ·
- Ensure all center policies and state regulations are met. ·
- Ensure a healthy classroom environment – including maintaining appropriate hygiene and cleanliness standards and safety and security of children. ·
- Supervise teacher assistants and classroom volunteers to ensure they are following planned activities, hygiene, and safety standards.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Bright Beginnings learning center
6625 S Dayton stGreenwood Village, CO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?