3001 South Kansas Ave., Topeka, KS 66611
Automotive Service Advisor / Writer
Briggs KIA in Topeka is a positive, up-beat dealership that believes that honesty, integrity and 100% customer satisfaction is the only way we do business. We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last, with our employees, customers, and community.
We have an immediate opening for a Service Advisor / Writer to join our growing service team! We are looking for a motivated individual who is interested in a full-time career. If you have automotive service experience this is your opportunity to develop your skills further and be given access to an excellent caliber of clientele and employees to work with.
- Competitive Pay Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- We are committed to your personal growth and development - we want your career to advance.
- We promote from within as we continue to grow!
- Professional, fast paced, fun and friendly work environment.
- Career advancement
Responsibilities - Service Advisor:
- Schedule appointments for service/maintenance/recall work
- Greet customers and inspect their vehicle
- Advise customers about necessary/suggested services and costs
- Follow the status of the customer's vehicle from service bay entry through completion of work
- Keep customers informed of any changes that occur
- Upon completion of work, review work order with customer to assure all concerns are addressed
- Provide a completely satisfied customer experience
Qualifications - Service Advisor:
- Service Advisor experience is preferred
- Prior dealership experience is a plus
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience a plus
- Able to work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Professional appearance and a positive attitude
- Good work ethic and computer skills
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Pass pre-employment testing to include background, MVR and drug screen.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.